XTAR MC1 PLUS Single Bay Li-ion IMR Fast 1A USB Battery Charger
The Xtar MC1 Plus battery charger is similar to the already popular MC1 Charger made by Xtar but this is the "MC1 Plus" version. The Xtar MC1 Plus version is a 1A Fast charge version and being twice the speed it can charge batteries twice as fast. It is a superb compact little single bay battery charger so can be easily carried around due to its small size and is powered by USB so can be used almost anywhere there is a suitable USB port or AC power adapter. To work at full speed it requires a 1A USB 5V input but can work with almost any USB 5V specification input and adjusts accordingly to the input current. It comes as standard with the required USB cable (but not an AC adapter). It charges Lithium / Li-ion / IMR type batteries (3.6V/3.7V) to the standard specification of 4.2V and gives a maximum charge rate of 1A to the battery which is great for larger capacity batteries but also automatically adjusts to a lower 0.5A for smaller sized/capacity battereies to give them the best possible charge.
The MC1 Plus charger has a spring type slider mechanism so can fit many different sized batteries from the smaller 10440 right up to the larger 26650 batteries, including the popular 18350, 18500 & 18650 sizes.
The XTAR MC1 Plus Battery Charger can be used with the following types of batteries:
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) / IMR or IMR Hybrid batteries
- Button Top, Mid Top or Flat Top
- Voltage 3.6V/3.7V (4.2V When fully charged)
- Protected or Unprotected
- Sizes: 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650
- Top quality and SAFE charger - The MC1 Plus terminates properly when the battery is fully charged
- Two Charge Rates of 0.5A & 1A
- Automatically detects the battery inserted and chooses the best charge rate for that battery
- Fits a wide range of battery sizes and chemistries- thanks to the sliding mechanism it can take a wide variety of different sizes: Li-ion & IMR 3.6V/3.7V Batteries
- Reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection.
- Three stage charing method (TC, CC, CV) to ensure batteries are charged correctly
- Soft-start function - to avoid damage from large charging currents when reviving over-discharged
- IC Temperature Monitoring
- 0V Activation function - which helps to repair the over-discharged batteries.
- Net Weight +-40g
Note: Batteries shown in images are NOT included
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge